Blue is more than a conference, it is a movement. At FCC we want to engage with inspiring speakers and get motivated, but we also want to build community around our vocational channel and encourage one another in the day to day work of… work.
Blue groups form organically when individuals connect through common interests and experiences. Several vocations have already started meeting, and others will launch out of Blue15. (Some conference channels have been combined to accommodate overlapping interests.)
Ready to sign up? Fill out one of these cards at Blue15 or contact Andy at bluegroups @fairfax.cc
Don’t see your area of interest below? Let us know what you would like to see and we will try to connect you with others in that area. We are especially interested in speaking with people who would be interested in acting as group facilitators.
- Medical Doctors
- Science and Engineering – Research and academic disciplines
- Politics/Advocacy – Executive, judicial, legislative, military (active and retired), public policy, and advocacy issues. Also includes related non-profits and advocacy topics.
Launching Summer 2015
- Church Professionals- Church and para-church
- Higher Education- College, university, graduate, adult, and continuing education
- Military/Public Service
- Information Technology- IT support and operation, software development, web services, digital sciences, data systems and analytics
- Small Business Owners
- Social Advocacy- Social service industries such as human resources, counseling, coaching, care-giving, family and home services, non-profits, foundations, and other related service topics